Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love the way i am

I love the way i am,
that my instict made me thru.

I love me for my innocence,
that people are having very few.

I love my concern for people around me.
I love my patience that always surrounds me.

I love the way i am,
that my instinct made me thru.

I love my values ,
that mom dad blessed me with.

I love the way,
when my mom dad call me bliss

2 comments:

ingenius said...

Nice Thoughts.. I believe the same....
visit. http://ingeniusmind.blogspot.com/

Poems.Priya said...

Thanks alot for stopping here and dropping your valuable comment..i believe until or unless you yourself don't fall in love with you no one else from the world will love you..So itz better to enjoy the way you are and always ready to upgrade yourself as whole:)

Thanks 'd Regards.

Priya

Powered By Blogger