Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bargin on my wishes

I wish i have your number and i can talk to you.
wish i have your address,where i can send mail to you.

wish you can spare some time and come to me.
I am right here waiting for you thee.

You don't listen to my prayers,
nor do you resond back to my queries.

So many things to ask you that i jot down in my diary.
When you'll come to meI'll pleasantly welcome you.

Then i'll lock you behind the doors with a fear of not getting apart from you.
I will tell you my wishes.with a hope they will come true.

Tell you my wish of getting chocolates and sweets.
Want to get pampered by gifts and greets.

Want to get teddies and bunnies by my side.
Give me a rocking horse i want to ride.

Ok let's bargain on this If you find it much.
just bless me with my mapapa who left me in the church.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger