Hey sunny, sweety, smilie days
where have you gone.
Every moment i miss those treasuresmiss,
those pleasures of my laughing when you were along.
It's been years when you knocked on my door,
waiting for your arrival, I don't need anything more.
Am i not your friend or Are you not known to me.
Thee i need your companyPlease come to me.
Don't understand the reason why you get annoyed to me.
Have i said some thing wrong Or Do i made you feel bad?
Tell me God You Pri is sad.
I am still the same to whom you used to feel proud
then why you stopped sunny, sweety, smilie days to come on my way.
Don't you love me now Or you have something else to say.
Tell me Thee, Why you get annoyed to me.
I still have hopes Truly, Truly and truly you have love for me.
Is that true or is that fakeTell me GodNow Please AWAKE


No comments:
Post a Comment