Sunday, May 24, 2009

Can i be the reason for your smile

Can i be the reason for your smile,
I just want to be part f your life.

Can i be the part of your truth,
to whom you can trust as much as you could.

Can i be the one, with whom you love to share your thoughts,
I want to be the one for whom you can wrote.

Can i be like a dropp of water in your barren life,
Want to be your hope, that will never die.

Can i be the one, wth whom you love to live.
We make our live a beautiful bliss.

Can i be the one, who introduces love to your life,
Can i be the one, with whom you can walk miles and miles.

All i want is to belong to you.
I want to be your identity and yes that's true.

My hope, my truth, my faith, my love all belongs to you.
I am waiting for the day When you will come and say-I want to be with you.

I am waiting for the day when you will say -you are my love, you are my life
Can i be your beloved wife.

Can i be the part of your trust
I just want to be with you, no matter how much conditions gets worst.

Those will going to be blissful moments,
blissful moments of my life, when i will accept you as my beloved wife

No comments:

Powered By Blogger