You don't speak, but your eyes do.
You don't say but yes that's true.
You love me and i love you,
what to say and what to do.
I wish some day, I can talk to you.
Talk to you, to make you realize.
It's not a matter of shame,
not a matter of fight.
You are the one, who always remain in my sight.
You are the one, for me who is always right.
You lie that you don't care,
Your gracious smile says, for me you will always be there.
As a blessing of God you come in my life.
As an holy thought, to me you always guide.
In my soul, in my heart,
it's you who always resides.
You believe it, or you deny,
you love me, but you feel shy.
I can hear, can hear your silent words,
words that you never shared to me.
I believe thee had sent you on this earth specially for me.
I wish some day, i can listen from you, what your eyes says, you confess Yes that's true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment