You are my belief, you are my faith.
You are the one whom i call my mate.
You hold my hand, when the world turns around,
You are at my side when no one I found.
When life was rough and the time was tough,
Faith shattered badly and I sat sadly.
When smile lost its charm, thoughts lost its grace.
No one I found who can be my faith.
You are the one, who became my strength,
You are the one, whom I call my friend.
You never let me fall, when everything turned around.
I am at my best, when you are around.
You strengthen my belief, you strengthen my soul.
Having you by my side, I don't need any thing more.
Hope you'll never go away, will always be at my side,
you are the one for me, who is always right.
Never wanna let you go, let you go from my side.
I wanna be your best friend, for all of my life.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment