What should I do,
There is no one here who is like you .
I feel lonely all the time ,
There is no one here who makes me feel fine.
Starting crying after missing our that precious time,
Missing the moments, of our laughing and fighting together.
Missing your ways in which you gave me faith.
When you hold my hand I felt delight,
Fear of loneliness didn’t ever came into my mind.
Now I’m lonely I’m sad,
There is no one here, for whom I can glad.
What should I do ,I myself is nothing without you .
There is no one here who is like you.
COME SOON I need you all the time ,
Again laughing and fighting together as we did in our previous times.
COME SOON I need you all the time you are the only one, Who makes me feel fine.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
really a vry gud 1....every1 must read....
Really heart touching---
these lines shows true love for a dearest friend
Post a Comment